1. All accommodations are strictly no smoking. Persons found to be smoking will be fined
2. Deposit – 25% of the overall reservation value is required at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable
3. Balance – the balance of the booking must be paid 56 days prior to arrival. No reminders will be sent. We reserve the right to cancel the holiday without refund of your deposit if the balance is not paid 56 days prior to the commencement date.
4. Bookings which are made within the 56 day bracket must be paid in full at the time of booking.
5. Only accepted booking are a contract and in the event of a cancellation or customer’s failure to arrive within 24 hours of the commencement date, no monies will be refunded.
6. Refunds are not given on unused nights, or for reasons outside of our control.
7. Please note the arrival and departure times are variant in the type of self-catering accommodation which has been booked, should you need clarification please contact us prior to arrival.
8. The self-catering accommodation should be left in the condition that it was found, should the unit be left in unsatisfactory condition a cleaning charge of £50 will be deducted from your credit/debit card details.
9. Cancellations must be made in writing/Email. Movement of bookings will incur a £5 fee for touring.£10 for glamping and £20 for holiday hire. No refunds will be given.
10. Please note that Harrison Leisure is a cashless business. We accept credit and debit cards except American Express
11. Dogs are only permitted in pet friendly accommodations; they must not be left unattended in the self-catering accommodation, or in vehicles. Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times, unless the dog is using the exercise area. Owners must clean up after their dog.
12. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse or turn away or ask any visitor to leave who is acting in a manner which could be deemed as detrimental to the well-being or comfort of other visitors.
13. Washing lines and any other clothes lines are strictly prohibited.
14. Ground sheets must be lifted daily to allow the grass to breath.
15. All special offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time.
16. No Stag and Hen Party bookings and groups under the age of 25 are permitted.
17. Commercial and non-commercial vans are not allowed onsite.
18. All booking details must be correct at time of check in, failure to disclose any changes, may result in the check in being refused and no monies returned. Any id not matching the lead bookers name will be refused
19. We cannot accommodate continental caravans.
20.Please bring a valid form of photographic identification so this can be verified against your booking i.e. a passport or driver’s license
CANCELLATION PROTECTION SCHEME
Protect you and your family with cancellation cover from just £10. We strongly suggest that you take out cancellation cover as it will protect the cost of your holiday should you need to cancel it.
Summary of main terms – No quibble money back for bookings cancelled more than 40 days before the booking start date We will refund all of your money (less the cancellation premium £10, plus a £5 booking amendment fee) and you will not have to pay any outstanding balance, regardless of the reason of the cancellation.